Saturday, December 10, 2011

Tumblahhhh !

Okay, my friend on facebook been ask for my blog and tumblr. I've noticed that my tumblr acc have been neglected. So, I decided to go for a 'sign in' job. Guess what ? :O


Okay, this one. I've no idea who is this. Maybe I understand her feelings and maybe doesn't. Why not you just give me a call if you miss me so much. You post on my tumblr as an 'Anonymous'. How can I gonna know who you are ? Even Mr. Sherlock Holmes can track you down. Then, give me a call, we can have a little chat :)


Whatteeeee, This one easy. One word-you'reagirlnotme! A man does not easily post something with 'anonymous' as himself. Idiot who, idiot you ! Just because I've talked politely, you dare said me like that ? Hey, wanna hear Im saying guy stuff ? err. Im not a copycaters too. Dumbo !


below is bunch of jerks :



Overall, anonymous sucks ! :D